The security of your personal information is a top priority for us at Northwestern Bank. We work hard to ensure your account information stays secure.
How to Report Fraud
If you think you're a victim of fraud or you're worried that you may have inadvertantly compromised your Northwestern Bank account, it's very important you speak with us immediately. The sooner we know what's happened, the sooner we can begin helping you.
Report fraud by phone: Call (231) 935-4357 or toll-free (866) 935-4357.
Report fraud by e-mail: email@example.com
Note: Never send account numbers, Social Security numbers or other sensitive information via e-mail.
- Counterfeit Currency Circulating in Michigan - 1/23/14
- UPDATE: Target Breach - 12/20/13
- The Grandparent Scam - 11/25/13
- Affordable Care Act Scams - 11/13/13
- Phone Scammers Pose As Michigan State Police - 10/8/13
- Automated Call Scams - 8/29/2013
- Automated Call Scam From 000-000-0000 - 07/25/13
- Phone Scam Claims To Be From Social Security Administration - 5/9/2013
- NEW: Automated Call Scam - 3/11/2013
- Automated Call Scam - 3/1/2013
- Alert: Phishing E-mails Posing as TurboTax Messages - 2/15/2013
- ‘Ransomware’ Locks Computers, Demands Payment - 8/10/2012
Protect your Identity
- Online Identity Protection
- Offline Identity Protection
- E-mail Scams
- E-mail Safety
- Enhanced Login Security - Online Banking
- How can identity thieves obtain my personal information?
- How can I protect myself from e-mail and social media scams?
- How can I tell if I'm a victim of identity theft?
- How can I protect myself from identity theft?
- What should I do if I think my identity has been stolen?
- Where can I go for further information?
- Identity Theft Risk Check
- 16 Ways to Stay Safe on Facebook
Protect Your Computer
- What to do if your computer has been compromised.
- Online Banking Security Tips
- Software Updates
- Firewall Protection
- Anti-Spyware Software
- Anti-Virus Software
- Avoiding Social Engineering Attacks